The server encrypts all your application details to protect you from identity theft.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Encryption
There are two ways you can verify the site:
1. The first part of the site address starts with https://
2. There is a padlock sign at the bottom of your screen
- We'll work with you to keep your computer safe
If your computer remains inactive for a certain period of time, we end your session (you will need to log in again) so no one else can activate your account.
- You need to help us keep your account safe
You can only access your account when you provide the correct information to identify yourself. Remember to keep your password top secret. If you would like someone else to talk to us about your account you’ll need to write to us and tell us who they are.
- The site's security comes in many layers
1. We make sure we implement the latest security patches on our operating systems
2. Our anti-virus software is maintained and updated
3. We use firewalls to keep out unauthorised sources